• angotsai
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #44610 by angotsai
Hi
About the configuartion for membership pro I met a problem.

I set YES for "Registration Integration" in the General tab of Configuration.

The payment flow problem as blow:

step1. User sign up Account/Payment Information.
step2. User submit "Process Subscription" and go to Paypal(Example) Payment page.
step3. User cancel the payment.

On the moment , the user account should be not created by system.
but.. it created. (just not active).

Is any ideas or configs for the issue?

thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #44639 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Sign up problem ???
Hi

With the current design of the extension, it creates the account before users redirected to Paypal. and we have no way to change it.

While it works for most other customers, it doesn't meet your requirement in this case. So in the next release, I think I will add a config option to allows choosing creating account before or after payment completed at Paypal and that should solve the issue.

But for now, it is not possible. Hope you can use it as how it is !

Tuan

More
10 years 1 week ago #44735 by Mary
Replied by Mary on topic Sign up problem ???
something else about when the person cancels and returns back to the site, I notice that they have a "pending" subscription but there is no way they can then pay later.. is it possible to have a pay now button added to a pending subscription ??

More
10 years 1 week ago #44736 by Mary
Replied by Mary on topic Sign up problem ???
another think about pending subscriptions and the inactive account, the user will not receive an activation email so that will require someone to "turn on" the account can the future development of a "pending subscriber" cause the use to be added to the "Registered" joomla user group and then when the subscription is confirmed they can then be moved to the group assigned to confirmed subscriptions?

More
10 years 1 week ago #44803 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Sign up problem ???

Mary wrote: something else about when the person cancels and returns back to the site, I notice that they have a "pending" subscription but there is no way they can then pay later.. is it possible to have a pay now button added to a pending subscription ??

That is a nice to have feature but it is not available yet. I will consider adding support for it in future release but to be honest, it will take us few weeks to do that as at the moment, I have many other features which I have to work on first !

Tuan