Subscriptions list unavailable in 1.6.3

• Thomas WIATR
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 day ago #44407 by Thomas WIATR
Subscriptions list unavailable in 1.6.3 was created by Thomas WIATR
Hello,

I bought MembershipPro few weeks ago to manage the subscription of an association of about 200 members. I've downloaded the latest version (1.6.3) yesterday and discovered that the whole subscription list wasn't available since 1.6.3 (but maybe i'm unable to find it...)

I saw in version information that :

3. We added user profiles page to back-end of Membership Pro. If you use Membership Pro before, you will see that each time users sign up or renew membership, the system will create a new subscription record for him. When admin view subscribers list from back-end, it is very difficult to see what plans a user has signed up, what's the status of that subscription plan for this use

I'm using offline payment, so i'have to manually check the user status and switch it from 'pending' to 'active'. Doing that for each subscriber is an hard job, is there a way to display the subscription list as well, the same way as the previous versions ? (and if the status could be modified on several subscriptions at a time it could be heaven...)

Thank tou by advance for your answer,

Thomas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Drummond

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 11 months ago #44481 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscriptions list unavailable in 1.6.3
Hi Thomas

The Subscribers list is still available. You just need to go to Membership Pro -> Subscribers to access to it.

We added Profiles page to back-end of the extension so that you can easy check the subscription status of each subscribers. However the subscribers list is still there.

Please check it again and if you don't see it, I will make a screenshot to guide you !

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thomas WIATR

• Thomas WIATR
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #44500 by Thomas WIATR
Replied by Thomas WIATR on topic Subscriptions list unavailable in 1.6.3
OK, i didn't see that the previous subscription list was still available.

Thank you for your answer.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 11 months ago #44532 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
No problem Thomas ! Things like that happen, glad to hear that you see it now. There are some small (infact tiny) issues were fixed in the extension today, so maybe you would want to download latest version (still 1.6.3) and upgrade it to your site !

Tuan

More
9 years 10 months ago #45938 by Steve Babbitt
Replied by Steve Babbitt on topic Subscriptions list unavailable in 1.6.3
Hi, Is there a way to display a member list on the front end (so members can access contact information for each other?)

I am looking for a feature similar to this extension's promises: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/clients.../members-lists/18687

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 10 months ago #45941 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Steve

At the moment, we don't have support for that feature. That is something which we should support in the next release (1.6.5) - we are going to release version 1.6.4 today.

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Babbitt

More
9 years 10 months ago #45942 by Steve Babbitt
I appreciate the reply. I look forward to future releases. This is a great package!

For now, I am using a Fabrik list, which works very nicely out of the box. But I would prefer to keep the number of components on my site to a minimum. I will watch for the new version eagerly!

I appreciate your hard work on an excellent product.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 10 months ago #45943 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Steve. Could I please have a screenshot of the page which display member list on your site at the moment so that I can have an idea about how it should work ?

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Babbitt

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #45946 by Steve Babbitt
This is very simple, it could include a CSV download, pager, filters, etc.

I really like the newest Fabrik because it uses bootstrap for the table styling.

The query is basically looking in the table jos_osmembership_subscribers, pulling the fields I selected (Name, City, Phone, etc), and filtering to display only active members ( 'where published =1').

Permissions are this: Only Active Members (paid) can view the fields selected for other active members. The menu item displaying the list is accessible to Active Members only.

If you implement a similar feature, I think a simple menu item type which would allow us to choose the fields we want displayed, optional filters/search boxes, and pager preferences would be nice and clean. Of course, access levels could be an issue because there is payment info in that table. I would just exclude those fields from view altogether except for admins.
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Steve Babbitt.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 10 months ago #45980 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Steve

The list like this is easy to implement. We should have it in the extension soon :). I think next week we will have it !

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Drummond