New feature:Total (Annual) Revenue

• Gosaleng
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #40056 by Gosaleng
New feature:Total (Annual) Revenue was created by Gosaleng
Hi,

I am struggling with structuring a reasonable subscriptions model. Is it possible to build in field for cumulative agent/company revenue (e.g. building up to annual total revenue)? The reason is to structure plan as percentage of total revenue (or revenue potential). I am aware that not all postings will ultimately convert to a sale.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #40111 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: New feature:Total (Annual) Revenue
Sorry but your questions are not very clear. Could you please explain exactly what you want so that I can understand the requirement and find a solution together with you?

Tuan

• Gosaleng
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #49468 by Gosaleng
Replied by Gosaleng on topic New feature:Total (Annual) Revenue
Hi, Want to revisit this request. What I am simply saying is that - build a running total of prices of properties submitted by an agent for a certain period e.g. In one month agent Tam has sold property to the value of $10,000.00 while agent Tim sold property to the value of $5,000,000.00 in the same period. If I decide to charge 10% of sale, Tam will pay (renew) for normal subscription + $1,000.00. Tim will pay (renew) for normal subcription + $500,000.00.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #49484 by Ian Dalkin
Replied by Ian Dalkin on topic New feature:Total (Annual) Revenue
Surely it's as simple as this .. create tiered memberships according to your criteria and allow people to upgrade. As I understand it, MP will allow people to change plans by paying the subscription price. So the structure looks like this:
Plan A
Plan B
Plan C
Upgrade from A to B
Upgrade from A to C
Upgrade from B to C

... and so on. It would be impossible to do it any other way because otherwise you would be asking MP to track sales data and change the plan according to a dynamic (?XML) set.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Ian Dalkin.