Subscription History Layout

• slighted
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #34325 by slighted
Subscription History Layout was created by slighted
Hi, very happy with the extension, just 3 small questions I couldnt find an answer to via the search function.

1. I have a menu item linking to the User Profile layout. There is a tab "Subscription History."
Under this tab I find the "Action" column confusing, ideally I would like to hide it! Is that possible?

2. In the same layout, there is the time specified from which date to which date the subscription lasts. I would like to change the "to" between the start and ending date to its german equivalent. I couldnt find any option for this.

3. In the same layout, when I click the subscription plan link in the first column I see an overview of the subscription details. In this overview the subscription Ending Date seems to be always the date of whichever day is TODAY. The date is displayed correctly in the table overview under the "subscriptions history" tab though.

Any help is much appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #34394 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Subscription History Layout
Hi

For the issues #1 and #2, you can edit the code in the file components/com_osmembership/views/profile/tmpl/default.php to change it !

Tuan

More
10 years 9 months ago #34395 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Subscription History Layout
For the issue #3, it seems that's a bug in the extension. Please submit a support ticket sending me admin and FTP account of your site so that I can check and solve it for you.

Tuan

• slighted
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #34510 by slighted
Replied by slighted on topic Re: Subscription History Layout
Thanks for your help, I managed to resolve issue #3.

Could you pls help me though with hiding the table columns "transaction id" and "action (renew subscription)" in the subscription history view? I am not good with php and all, tried to find it in your suggested file but I wasnt able to manipulate it correctly.

Thanks again in advance Tuan!

• slighted
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #34537 by slighted
Replied by slighted on topic Re: Subscription History Layout
Update: you can ignore the above post, I figured it out eventually :)