Statistics feature - any plans for the future?

• ciar4n
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #31425 by ciar4n
Hello

First up.. I love this extension. In moving our site to a membeship system I purchased all the available membership components and this extension exceeds them all, working perfectly with the Joomla ACL.

One major issue thou is the fact that there is no statistics available which is the one thing that may be stopping me from using it. Just wondering is there any way of having any kind of statistic on sales? Is there any extension that would achieve this? Would this be a feature on future releases?

I also purchased the over priced 'payplans' and although I find it no where close to been as good as Membership Pro, it does include some nice stats on sales.

Ciarán

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #31426 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Statistics feature - any plans for the future?
Hi Ciarán

I would be happy to add the features to the extension for the near future releases. Could you please explain more details about the statistic features you want ?

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: ciar4n

• ciar4n
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #31427 by ciar4n
Hi Tuan

Following are some possible statistics that would be of great benefit..

1. Total number of sales in a given time period
2. Total revenue in a given time period
3. Total subscription growth (%) by day / week / year
4. Sales graph for a given time period
5. Revenue graph for a given time period
6. Recent transactions list
7. Most popular plans
8. Percentage subscription renewals

If you could also filter each of the above by individual plan that would be great, an option I haven't seen in any other subscription extension.

Ciarán

More
10 years 11 months ago #31459 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Statistics feature - any plans for the future?
Thanks Ciarán! If it is possible, please send me a copy of the extension which has the the features so that I can have an example (send to support@joomdonation.com if it is possible).

If not, then no worry. Please give me some time and I will add the features into the extension from time to time (just finished adding multilingual support for the extension).

Regards,

Tuan

• ciar4n
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #32143 by ciar4n
Done!!

Thanks again.

Ciarán

More
10 years 10 months ago #32144 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great ! Thanks so much for helping me with the rating and review :).

Tuan