Membership Pro & Shape 5 Template

• Karimah
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 week ago #30061 by Karimah
Membership Pro & Shape 5 Template was created by Karimah
Hi, I purchased Membership Pro to use with my Shape 5 template which is installed on my site. wwwourbargainclub.com

I would like to be able to have membership pro prompt a potential person to obtain a membership when they click to add a product to the shopping cart.

Can you advise me on how to do this? Or can you suggest a better option for me? I have tried to get the membership working and have not been successful. I am still working on the site, but this is the most crucial part that I need help with.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #30158 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Membership Pro & Shape 5 Template
Hi

I don't really understand your requirement. Can we have a quick discussion via Skype ? My Skype nickname is tuanpnves.

Regards,

Tuan

• Karimah
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #35268 by Karimah
Replied by Karimah on topic Re: Membership Pro & Shape 5 Template
HI, I am sorry for the delay in response. I had been working so much that I could not finish my project until now. Can we still skype?

If you look at my page that I'm building ourbargainclub.com/home-decor . I have the membership form set up, so when the person wants to see and purchase they have to join for the 9.99 per month.

My issue is that after they log in. I could not figure out how to link to the product page. I am not sure if this is a question for you or a joomla question, but if you can help it would be great! :)

On skype I am wholisticbynature. I get off work at 2pm CST. So anytime after that is good for me, and at your convenience.

Thank you

More
10 years 8 months ago #35323 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Membership Pro & Shape 5 Template
Hi

I added you to my Skype contact list. You can talk to me whenever you are available so that I can check and help you to solve this issue !

Regards,

Tuan