Joomla User Groups not updating - please help

• Richard Faulkner
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #29204 by Richard Faulkner
Joomla User Groups not updating - please help was created by Richard Faulkner
Hi, I have Membership Pro 1.5.1 installed, and it is not updating the Joomla User Groups when I edit user plan/group settings in Membership Pro.

I have the Joomla Groups plugin activated, just wondering if I need to upgrade Membership Pro to fix this problem, or if it is due to something else perhaps?

More info:
Membership Pro is assigning Joomla User Groups correctly when the user signs up - they are assigned to Registered and FreeMember. I have the plug-ins enabled etc (OS Membership - Joomla Groups Plugin). The Joomla Groups I use are Registered, FreeMember, PaidMember, for access control purposes.

However when I use Membership Pro > Subscriber Management to change the membership plan to PaidMember it is not updating the Joomla User Group or the Jomsocial Group. I have tried putting in the payment amount and have checked the Plan Management settings multiple times for both Joomla and Jomsocial and I can't figure out why it is not updating.

Does anyone have any ideas, do I need to upgrade, is something conflicting, other??? Thanks guys :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #29251 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Joomla User Groups not updating - please help
As replied via support ticket, the group of users will only be updated if he access to his subscription history , then upgrade his membership. If you simply edit the subscription record, change the subscription plan, the group of user won't be updated.

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.