Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Registration confirmation link not work

  • ciemak666
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
13 years 5 months ago #28916 by ciemak666
Registration confirmation link not work was created by ciemak666
Hello,

I am a new user Membership Pro.

I have a problem with confirmation link after Register. When click link I get Eror: Registration failed: Verification code not found.

here is my list plugins

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 5 months ago #29014 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Registration confirmation link not work
That's strange. Could you please submit a support ticket so that I can help you to check and solve this issue ?

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.