Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Please help… I am having trouble with the login f

  • Suzanne
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #28760 by Suzanne
Please help… I am having trouble with the login form – when you create an account – there are no fields to fill out. Also when I set up a subscription plan I get this error…

An error has occurred.
0 SQL=SELECT id, name FROM jos_community_groups WHERE published = 1 ORDER BY name


I want to set up a FREE membership site. But they must sign up to review the protected pages.

Rejvuenaterewards.com
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Suzanne.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 5 months ago #28778 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Please help… I am having trouble with the login f
Hi Suzanne

It seems you published a plugin (which should not be published) and it causes the issue. As mentioned via email, please send me administrator account of your site so that I can check it for you.

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.