Migrating from Nice Membership??

More
11 years 1 month ago #27759 by Tony
Migrating from Nice Membership?? was created by Tony
I just bought Membership Pro and would like to migrate my subscribers to membership pro from Nice membership.

Currently I have members on a monthly subscription auto renewed in Paypal, however looking at the option in Membership pro there is no Monthly subscription only days??

How can I migrate my members over?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #27847 by Tony
Replied by Tony on topic Re: Migrating from Nice Membership??
Anh Tuấn giúp đở em đi, hiện tại em dùng Nice Membership và tất cả member đều có auto-renew subscription trong paypal. Mỗi tháng Paypal đều láy tiền của member và gửi IPN vào plugin của Nice Membership. Bây giờ em muốn đổi qua dùng Membership Pro và giữ nguyên tất cả subscription hiện đang có trong Paypal thì phải làm sao?

Mong anh trả lời sớm.

More
11 years 1 month ago #27863 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Migrating from Nice Membership??
I am afraid of it is difficult. The reason is because when Paypal notify your site about the payment, it sends notification to Nice Membership, not to Memberhsip Pro and there will be no way for Membership Pro to know about this payment, updating subscription status of members....

I think you will have to stay with Nice Membership. Or if you really want to migrate to Membership Pro, you will need to find an experienced developer to help you to do this migration. We are too busy these days and we are afraid of we could not do the migration for you :(.

Tuan

More
11 years 1 month ago #27871 by Tony
Replied by Tony on topic Re: Migrating from Nice Membership??
Nice Membership uses IPN which is setup in Paypal, I can redirect the IPN easy enough. However I have looked through Membership Pro for IPN settings but didn't see any.

How does Membership Pro know that there is a paypal payment being made??