Will membership pro work with PHP5.3+ and Joomla3

• Dave McErvale
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #26831 by Dave McErvale
Hi,
I get this error after fresh install of joomla 3 and obviosly on PHP 5.3
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /hsphere/local/home/ervale/nathan.sunshinecoastwebdesign.com.au/plugins/system/osmembershipreminder/osmembershipreminder.php on line 30 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /hsphere/local/home/ervale/nathan.sunshinecoastwebdesign.com.au/components/com_osmembership/helper/helper.php on line 22 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /hsphere/local/home/ervale/nathan.sunshinecoastwebdesign.com.au/components/com_osmembership/helper/helper.php on line 944 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /hsphere/local/home/ervale/nathan.sunshinecoastwebdesign.com.au/components/com_osmembership/helper/helper.php on line 1016
Can you confirm any working components on these versions please
Regards
Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #26832 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Will membership pro work with PHP5.3+ and Joomla3
Hi Dave

What version of the extension you are using ? Could you please make sure you are using latest version by upgrading your site to version 1.5.4 of Membership Pro ?

Tuan

• Dave McErvale
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #26834 by Dave McErvale
Replied by Dave McErvale on topic Re: Will membership pro work with PHP5.3+ and Joomla3
Hi Tuan,
I have the latest, i have tested this version 22/nov download correct?
I have a problem with latest version of php 5.3
When i switch the php version up the site gives an error
Error 500: Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
The problem is on the server side, not with your browser or the address. Most probably, a certain service (e.g., Tomcat engine) is down. Please contact your webmaster.
I have tried with two sites and seems to be the ame thing, i can only presume it membershippro,
any ideas
Regards
Dave

More
11 years 2 months ago #26982 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Will membership pro work with PHP5.3+ and Joomla3
Hi Dave

Could you please submit a support ticket sending me administrator and FTP account of one site which has this error so that I can login to check it?

Tuan