MP MIGS: MASTERCARD INTERNET GATEWAY SERVICE (AUST

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #26593 by DPaW
Hi

The Commonwealth Bank Australia (CBA) uses MIGs payment gateway, but also requires some specific data to be transferred.

I have attached the latest info from the bank.

Can one of your tech people please confirm that your MIGs payment plugin will work for the CBA Bpoint service.

This is an urgent request as we are ready to go online and purchase the payment gateway from you.

Incidentally, CBA's BPoint is an updated service from the original CommWeb service. It offers greater customer security.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many thanks, David
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by DPaW. Reason: Attachment did not load.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #26612 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: MP MIGS: MASTERCARD INTERNET GATEWAY SERVICE (AUST
Hi David

I just had a quick look at the documentation you mentioned and saw that CBA uses a different API (it has different payment process URL, different payment parameters).

So in this case, you cannot use MIGS for processing payment. If you want to process payment with CBA, you will have to develop a new payment plugin in for CBA.

Tuan

More
11 years 2 months ago #26755 by DPaW
Hi Tuan

Do you have any information on creating payment gateways for your products?
I'd be happy to donate the new CBA gateway once it's completed.

Regards, David :)

More
11 years 2 months ago #26761 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: MP MIGS: MASTERCARD INTERNET GATEWAY SERVICE (AUST
Hi David

Unfortunately, there is no documentation available. However, you can look at the available payment plugins come with the extension (which you can see in components/com_osmembership/payments folder) , get a sample one, rename it, zip it into a zip file, then install it and do the programming part.

If you know programming, you should be able to do it !

Tuan

More
11 years 1 month ago #26830 by DPaW
Hi Tuan

I tried what you suggested but got very confused.
I spoke to the people at the bank and they sent a simplified version (attached) and said this should make more sense to you as the API method is very complex.

They also said to ignore the section on Data Vault as we will not be using it.

Can you please advise if you can use this to create a bPoint gateway as that is the one most CBA Customers are choosing now.

With best wishes, David

File Attachment:

File Name: BPOINTPaymentPage.zip
File Size:688 KB
Attachments:

More
11 years 1 month ago #26986 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi David

Yes, I think I can create the payment gateway for sure. However, it will be a custom development and you will need to pay for our time. Normally, it will take us from 5 to 7 days for developing a payment plugin and It will cost you about 150$ for the development.

Please think about it and let me know so that we can discuss more details about it.

Tuan

More
11 years 1 month ago #27821 by DPaW
Hi Tuan

We'd like to take you up on your offer to create a new Payment Gateway for the Australian Commonwealth Bank's BPoint payment system.

Please advise how we can make online payment to you for the fee of $150 (US?)

Many thanks, David

More
11 years 1 month ago #27869 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi David

At the moment, we are too busy and could not take any custom works. If you want me to work on it, you will have to wait us for two more weeks.

Tuan

More
11 years 1 month ago #28449 by DPaW
Hi Tuam

Yes - we'd still like you to undertake this work for us.
Please advise your earliest estimated start date and estimated duration and cost.

Look forward to doing business with you.

Regards, David