User who created the Membership remains active in

• Deyvid
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #26425 by Deyvid
Tuan, good afternoon!

About installation problem of Membership in Joomla 1.6, solving just upgrade to Joomla 3.0 since everything works perfectly well, but I'm with technical questions. I followed the whole procedure, I created a category, a plan and this plan set the value at 0.00 and with a term of 1 day. I created a menu item pointing to the subscription form on the site and did the master plan for a new user. Ok the user was added to Joomla, Joomla had to turn in and was allowed to login. But when the plan expires for this user, the status changes but the user is still accessing the site, ie, he remains active in joomla. How do I disabled it also be the Joomla automatically.

I await your guidance.

Thanks ..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #26508 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: User who created the Membership remains active in
Hi Deyvid

In this case, you will need to go to Extensions->Plugins manager, find and publish the OS Membership- Users plugin. Also, please edit the plugin, set "Block account when subscription expired" to Yes.

After that, when the subscription record expired, users will be blocked.

Tuan

• Deyvid
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #26564 by Deyvid
Tuan, good morning!

I did what you suggested and it worked perfectly. That's what I needed, when the term expires by the subscription plan you be locked in Joomla. Thanks again for attending.
Deyvid Aciprest

More
11 years 2 months ago #26617 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: User who created the Membership remains active in
Great. Thanks for confirming Deyvid !