Automatically create user?

• Chris Knudtson
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24775 by Chris Knudtson
Automatically create user? was created by Chris Knudtson
Is it possible to automatically create a joomla user during the subscription process using a single form? I have my subscription page set up and OS Membership Registration Redirect is enabled so that if a person clicks on the create an account link from the joomla login form they are presented with the subscription packages. However, I don't see where they create their username and set their password.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 2 months ago #24889 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Automatically create user?
Hi Chris

You can simply go to Membership Pro -> Configuration, find the config option "Registration Integration", set it to Yes. After that, when you access to Subscription Form, you will be able to enter username and password to register for a Joomla account.

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreas

More
10 years 11 months ago #30252 by Joe Black
Replied by Joe Black on topic Re: Automatically create user?
This does not appear to work on my installation. 'Registration Integration' is checked as Yes, but still no Username and Password boxes or Joomla user creation. It's really imperative that this works, otherwise users pay and have no access to content unless the admin manually synches the accounts. I enabled all of the plugins that came with the package. What other problems have cropped up that would cause this?
Thx
Joe

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 11 months ago #30354 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Automatically create user?
Hi Joe

I answered you via email, not sure you received my response or not.

Basically, I think the reason the username and password box (also the login box) doesn't appear is because it seems you are LOGGED IN when access to the subscription form. Is that correct ? Could you please check it again and get back to me ?

Tuan