Subscriptions after Payment doesn´t work....

• Tschip Flip
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #23961 by Tschip Flip
Hi there,

i hope my english is understandable, i´ll try it.
i formed four product for which my customers can register.

after filling out the form they are redirected to paypal to pay the amount which they have to pay for the subscription plan.
after that payment there is no way to login or register.you come back to my site and theres only data (name,email, subscription plan) without the possibility to register.
you also receive an email with the activation link, but the activation doesn´t work
this text is shown : the registration failed. The activation code could´t be found.
In the Test mode everything works fine, but in the live mode it doesn´t work.

Can you help me please ? Is this maybe a paypal problem ??

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #24023 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Subscriptions after Payment doesn´t work....
Hi

I am sorry. Your English is not really good and I could not understand the issues you mentioned. For the issue with Activation Link, please go to Extensions -> Plugins manager, find the plugin "OS Membership User", unpublish it and It will work fine.

For your other issues, could you please explain more detail about it so that I can guide you ?

Tuan

• Tschip Flip
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24258 by Tschip Flip
Replied by Tschip Flip on topic Re: Subscriptions after Payment doesn´t work....
Hi There, you said that you can´t understand my problem.
So i made some screenshots, they are in the attachment.

after payment it is not possible to register. the email you got has an activation link. when you click on it you come to my page, but the registration fails.
i don´t unterstand why.

please help me

More
11 years 3 months ago #24286 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Subscriptions after Payment doesn´t work....
Hi

You forgot to upload the files. For the issue with activation link, did you try my suggestions in previous post:

For the issue with Activation Link, please go to Extensions -> Plugins manager, find the plugin "OS Membership User", unpublish it and It will work fine.

Please try that and let me know the result. If it is possible, please talk to me on Skype so that I can guide you to setup it properly. My Skype nickname is tuanpnves.

Tuan

• Tschip Flip
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24341 by Tschip Flip
Replied by Tschip Flip on topic Re: Subscriptions after Payment doesn´t work....
Hi Tuan, i sent you a contact request in skype.
my skype username is tschip1984.

maybe you can contact me too

More
11 years 3 months ago #24404 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

I added you to my Skype contact list. Please talk to me when you are online.

Tuan