• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 6 months ago #20635 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro version 1.5.1 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi All

Today, I just released next version of Membership Pro : version 1.5.1. In this new version, there are 3 new features added :

- Build-in invoice feature : You can config the extension so that each time subscriber sign up for a subscription plan, a PDF invoice will be generated. The layout of this invoice can be changed from configuration of Membership Pro. This PDF invoice can be sent to subscriber email. Subscribers can also download this invoice when they access to subscription history .

- Registration redirect plugin: If you activate this plugin, when users try to access to Joomla Registration (or Community Buider Registration) page, they will be redirected to Membership Pro subscription page. By doing that, you can make sure all users need to be registered via Membership Pro.

- Content Restriction plguin: From version 1.5.1, you can use this plugin to restrict access to part of a Joomla article to subscribers only. When a normal user read an article which as restricted text, they will see some text like : This part of article is restricted to our site subscribers only. Please subscribe to a subscription plan in order to see this part of article.....

That's all for now. There are other nice improvement features which I am working on and you will see it soon !

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #24335 by Dave
Its very important that I am able to restrict part of an article. But I am following instructions by using the following:

{mprestriction ids="1"}RESTRICTED CONTENT{mprestriction}

and it is not working. All that happens is the syntax above shows up in the front end article.

Does this work with K2? Because all of my articles are K2. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 3 months ago #24406 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Membership Pro version 1.5.1 released
Hi Dave

I am sure that it is something wrong on your site. It does works with K2 item. Could you please submit a support ticket sending me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check it for you?

Tuan

More
11 years 3 months ago #24412 by Dave
Yes I will put in a ticket now. Thank yoU!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 3 months ago #24579 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Update: We worked together via support ticket and found out the issue. The correct syntax is {mprestriction ids="1"}RESTRICTED CONTENT{/mprestriction} .

Tuan

More
11 years 3 months ago #25109 by Graham Young
Replied by Graham Young on topic Re: Membership Pro version 1.5.1 released
I have tried using that exact syntax but it just shows up in the article as written. I have enabled the Plugin, am I missing another step?

Graham

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #27597 by Bezworks
Replied by Bezworks on topic Re: Membership Pro version 1.5.1 released

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Update: We worked together via support ticket and found out the issue. The correct syntax is {mprestriction ids="1"}RESTRICTED CONTENT{/mprestriction} .

Tuan

This isn't working for me.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Bezworks.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 1 month ago #27650 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Strange. Could you please submit a support ticket so that I can help you to check it ?

Tuan