Help with Log in Page and Integration w/Hikashop

• Karimah
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #20620 by Karimah
Hi Everyone,

I need a bit of help, okay....a lot of help. :) I have a membership site. II would like for the customers to be able to see the products but not know anything about them until they register through membership pro and pay. How can I achieve this with Membership pro and hikashop?

Also, once they members able to log in, how they can I set it up for them to view their purchase history and renew options?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am still sort of new to joomla and brand new to Membership pro.

Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Karimah. Reason: I figured out how to do one part of what I was asking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #20630 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Help with Log in Page and Integration w/Hikashop
Hi Karimah

It would be easier for me to guide you directly via online chat such as Skype, YM, MSN or Gtalk. Do you have one of the account so that we can chat about it directly ?

Tuan

• Karimah
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago #20634 by Karimah
Hi Tuan,

My Skype is my email address. Please let me know when you are available. I am on CST here and am usually home by 3pm. If it is easier for you to provide instructions via email considering the time difference that would be great too.

Thank you,

More
11 years 5 months ago #20637 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Help with Log in Page and Integration w/Hikashop
Hi Karimah

Could you please add me to your contact list ? My Skype nick name is tuanpnves (I could not find your nick name from your email). I am online now and ready for helping you !

Tuan