Additional Subscription Plans for Backend only

• Vincent Vuong
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago #20219 by Vincent Vuong
Additional Subscription Plans for Backend only was created by Vincent Vuong
I need to provide additional Life and Complimentary subscription plans for our system and I want these plans to be hidden from the front-end. Only administrators have access to and allow to subscribe users to these plans manually from the backend only.

I can't use the un-publish flag so is there a way you can enhance the component to include an extra flag called "Visible on Frontpage" or something to control this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #20220 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Additional Subscription Plans for Backend only
Dear Vincent

That means you want to disable all the features from front-end ? You don't want users to be able to access to any page in Membership Pro from front-end ?

Could you please explain more detail about it so that I can guide you ?

Tuan

• Vincent Vuong
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago #20222 by Vincent Vuong
Replied by Vincent Vuong on topic Re: Additional Subscription Plans for Backend only
Hi Tuan

In our association, we want to use Life plan to give certain users such as ex-President a life membership with no expiration date.
We also give out Complimentary membership (say free for 12 months) to users who have paid and attended our conference etc...

We do not want users from the frontend to be able to subscribe to both Life and Complimentary plans. When users with Complimentary plan expired, they should not be able to renew on the same plan. The users will be forced to either renew or upgrade to any other plan except for Life and Complimentary.

Does this make sense?

More
11 years 4 months ago #21085 by jeff
You may try using is new content plugin and make a separate article/page with just the subscription plans and give admins only access to the page.

just a newbie, but that may work.