Upgrade Membership

• Mitre Design
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #19260 by Mitre Design
Upgrade Membership was created by Mitre Design
How do you set for members to upgrade.
I had a free member upgrade tonight and it took a while to get the user settings in admin to allow him access to paid downloads section in edocman.
I have set an upgrade rule in admin but how do I transfer that option to front end.?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #19280 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Upgrade Membership
Hi Mike

The upgrade membership feature is used to allow member who has an active membership can upgrade his membership to a higher membership subscription plan. To do that :

- Admin needs to create a menu item to link to subscription history view of Membership Pro.

- Subscribers, after logged in can access to this menu item to see his subscription history. Click on subscription record and he will be able to see the upgrade options and can press upgrade his membership.

Hope my explanation is clear to you. If you need more detailed explanation, please don't hesitate to ask.

Tuan

• Mitre Design
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #19552 by Mitre Design
Replied by Mitre Design on topic Re: Upgrade Membership
Explanation excellent, all done now THANKS

More
11 years 1 month ago #27575 by Bezworks
Replied by Bezworks on topic Re: Upgrade Membership

Administrator wrote: Hi Mike

The upgrade membership feature is used to allow member who has an active membership can upgrade his membership to a higher membership subscription plan. To do that :

- Admin needs to create a menu item to link to subscription history view of Membership Pro.

- Subscribers, after logged in can access to this menu item to see his subscription history. Click on subscription record and he will be able to see the upgrade options and can press upgrade his membership.

Hope my explanation is clear to you. If you need more detailed explanation, please don't hesitate to ask.

Tuan

I have done this, but only a renew option is given. Upgrading options are not provided. Am I missing a step or setting?

More
11 years 1 month ago #27581 by Bezworks
Replied by Bezworks on topic Re: Upgrade Membership
Nevermind. I found the solution. I overlooked the upgrade options.