Looking for calendar view - ICS feed?

• nate covington
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 4 months ago #154981 by nate covington
Looking for calendar view - ICS feed? was created by nate covington
Hi, I'm interested in seeing my subscriptions in a recurring monthly calendar format.  I'm considering manually creating an entry on a separate Google calendar for each of my subscriptions, because I don't have many, but I'm wondering if there is a way to create an ICS feed out of Membership Pro so that I can see, for example, all the subscriptions I'm expecting to get in the next few months. 

I see there's an option to Export Subscriptions, maybe there's an easy way to turn this into a calendar feed somehow. 

The important part is I want to see the subscriptions that have recently come in, and the subscriptions I'm expecting to get so I can plan my month / schedule. 

Thanks!
-Nate
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michail Fragkiadakis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Michail Fragkiadakis
More
1 year 3 months ago #155494 by Michail Fragkiadakis
Replied by Michail Fragkiadakis on topic Looking for calendar view - ICS feed?
That's a very interesting idea. Perhaps there should be a feature request to also create a calendar module, in order for subscription plans which concern one-time events (eg. workshops) to be displayed in a calendar view in front-end.

(It's clearly not what you suggested Nate, but rather an enrichment of the calendar idea)

• nate covington
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #155605 by nate covington
Replied by nate covington on topic Looking for calendar view - ICS feed?
Couldn't you use the Event Booking component for one-time events, workshops, etc? They wouldn't be managed by the Membership Pro extension, ideally?