• hide10
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
2 years 10 months ago #144714 by hide10
Signature function was created by hide10
Hello,

Membership Pro and Event Booking have the Email & Message section with great features that allow us to edit the text of emails we send automatically. These emails and messages have the ability to insert tags. This is also very nice.

If this tag has [SIGNATURE] and there is a function to edit the signature separately, it will be very convenient. Of course, [SIGNATURE] should support multiple languages.

My idea:
There is a Signature tab in the Emails & Messages section, and there is a textarea for signature.
If the [SIGNATURE] tag exists in the body of the email, the contents of the above textarea will be substituted.

If users can create their own tags, not just signatures, it will be much easier to compose emails and messages.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #144715 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Signature function
What would be value of [SIGNATURE] tag? Is it just text? If so, I think it could be easily implemented. We can support any of GLOBAL TAGS which admin can define the tag name and it's value himself if needed.

Tuan

• hide10
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
2 years 10 months ago #144717 by hide10
Replied by hide10 on topic Signature function
Yes, it is just text.

More
2 years 10 months ago #144718 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Signature function
Nice idea to me and could be useful. Will consider supporting it in future releases of the extension

Regards,

Tuan

• hide10
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
2 years 10 months ago #144721 by hide10
Replied by hide10 on topic Signature function
Sounds great!

Many emails consist of fixed phrases.
In particular, I think it will be very easy to compose an email if the greeting at the beginning of the email and the final part of the email can be composed of tags. Also, I think it would be convenient to be able to substitute bank account information as a tag.