Adding Collapsibles / Accordion to Categories View

• Ahmad Arshad
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 10 months ago #144582 by Ahmad Arshad
Dear Tuan,

It would be great if we could add  www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_js_accordion.asp this functionality in one of the "MENUS" views...

A view where all categories or subcategories could be selected in the backend and a list of all subscription plans under each category would display when you click on the accordion

Let me know what you think

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #144587 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Adding Collapsibles / Accordion to Categories View
Thanks for suggestion Ahmad. I will wait for feedback from other customers. If there are more customers need it, we will consider supporting it in the future

Regards,

Tuan

• Ahmad Arshad
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 9 months ago #144922 by Ahmad Arshad
Replied by Ahmad Arshad on topic Adding Collapsibles / Accordion to Categories View
i will take a swipe at it... Can you let me know which/where the css/js is that controls these particular views?

More
2 years 9 months ago #144927 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Adding Collapsibles / Accordion to Categories View
Actually, that's not right approach because we do not have any view like that available. So you would have to:

- Choose one of the view which has the layout you want at starting point. For this, I guess components/com_osmembership/view/categories/tmpl/default.php should be the starting point

- Implement the change you want there. You can use bootstrap accordion in Joomla core API to add accordion to the page. See code from administrator/components/com_osmembership/view/dashboard/tmpl/default.php as an example

- If you need to add any custom css to change the behavior, go to Membership Pro -> Configuration, look at Custom CSS tab and add the css code you want there

Regards,

Tuan

• Ahmad Arshad
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 5 months ago #147304 by Ahmad Arshad
Replied by Ahmad Arshad on topic Adding Collapsibles / Accordion to Categories View
I am surprised not too many people have asked about this feature. It allows your clients to basically see all your plans on one page and not press back and forward on their browsers, especially since the extension doesnt give you a "BACK" button. This is especially useful on a smartphone screen.

Tuan, how can I ask for a customization of this sort?

More
2 years 5 months ago #147329 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Ahmad

This would require custom development and will cost you 60$. If you are interested, we can discuss further about it

Regards,

Tuan