There has been a lot of improvements in this area but I still cannot export a simple list of expired subscribers prior to the end of the grace period.
Here is the config situation:
- Calendar subscriptions, ie all expire on 31st December
- Grace Period set at 91 days ie they remain in the member Joomla group until 31st March
- After Grace Period the remaining expired subscribers change to a new Joomla group eg Old members group
- Plans are set as Unique (can only have one plan at a time)
- Members can upgrade from Plan A to Plan B
The problem is that when members upgrade from Plan A to Plan B the system still lists them on their old plan as expired.
So if I upgrade from Plan A to Plan B the system still regards me as expired on Plan A and current on Plan B
This causes two potential problems:
1. They MAY potentially receive auto reminder notices because their old plan is expired (but I THINK this has been resolved Tuan?), and
2. Downloading the Subscriber Reports still lists these subscribers (who have upgraded) as expired
This causes a potentially embarrassing possibility of manually contacting an 'expired' member when in fact they had upgraded.
To get an accurate list requires manual manipulation of the exported csv file.
Tuan can you please confirm if 1 is resolved and also let me know if 2 can also be fixed (or offer a workaround) please?