How to Accurately Export Expired Subscribers (excluding upgrades)

• intouchweb
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 1 month ago #132302 by intouchweb
There has been a lot of improvements in this area but I still cannot export a simple list of expired subscribers prior to the end of the grace period.

Here is the config situation:
- Calendar subscriptions, ie all expire on 31st December
- Grace Period set at 91 days ie they remain in the member Joomla group until 31st March
- After Grace Period the remaining expired subscribers change to a new Joomla group eg Old members group
- Plans are set as Unique (can only have one plan at a time)
- Members can upgrade from Plan A to Plan B

The problem is that when members upgrade from Plan A to Plan B the system still lists them on their old plan as expired.

So if I upgrade from Plan A to Plan B the system still regards me as expired on Plan A and current on Plan B

This causes two potential problems:

1. They MAY potentially receive auto reminder notices because their old plan is expired (but I THINK this has been resolved Tuan?), and
2. Downloading the Subscriber Reports still lists these subscribers (who have upgraded) as expired

This causes a potentially embarrassing possibility of manually contacting an 'expired' member when in fact they had upgraded.

To get an accurate list requires manual manipulation of the exported csv file.

Tuan can you please confirm if 1 is resolved and also let me know if 2 can also be fixed (or offer a workaround) please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• intouchweb
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 1 month ago #132652 by intouchweb
Just noticed there is an option available - Subscription | Export Expired Subscribers

Great! EXCEPT....

Unfortunately the export does not include the subscription expired dates, so we cannot separate members who have recently expired to those who may have expired years ago..

Tuan, you are nearly there...!

Can you please include the fields "Subscription Start Date" and "Subscription End Date" to this export funtionality?

More
4 years 1 month ago #132674 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
No, it's not possible. What if someone subscribes for two different plans and both subscriptions are expired? In this case, we do not know what's the date to show there

Tuan