Increase the number of e-mail reminders?

• jgribble
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #129239 by jgribble
We've had a year with the software and are about to renew. By and large it's been a great experience. This is an exceptionally complete membership management solution. You've taken some of my suggestions in the past. Here's one which I think I might be useful to other users.
By default we can send three e-mail reminders to subscribers. My client has had a leadership change. The new boss would like to be able to send more reminders. I think he would prefer the option of five or six. I can see how clients might want the option of more reminders. Then they want to choose exactly how many reminders via the general config parameters. Let the admin choose three, four, five or six reminders. Since you already have the basic infrastructure developed, I would hope that expanding it would not be too difficult. We would happy to be the early adopters for the purpose of developing this further. I think it might add more utility to an app which already has outstanding flexibility.
Thank you,
-Jim G.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #130102 by intouchweb
Replied by intouchweb on topic Increase the number of e-mail reminders?
I second this suggestion!

I thought this was something that Tuan had already agreed on adding quite a while back.. We are also struggling with only three reminders, in our case we need two before the expiry date and a few after the expiry (during the grace period) including a final notice etc

Tuan what is your latest thoughts on this please?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jgribble

• jgribble
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #130134 by jgribble
Replied by jgribble on topic Increase the number of e-mail reminders?
Thank you for supporting my request. Membership Pro already is an exceptional component. This would secure its place as the best online membership management solution anywhere, for any platform.

More
4 years 2 months ago #131448 by Jeff
Replied by Jeff on topic Increase the number of e-mail reminders?
I'd like to add my support to this as well. I'd very much like to be able to send out a scheduled reminder after a plan has expired and the ability to search and filter expired memberships, select and send a custom email. We could include a coupon discount for expired members to renew.

A resend reminder button with the "Reminder emails information" in the edit members form would be a great addition.
Attachments:

More
4 years 1 month ago #132207 by Robert Eckert
Replied by Robert Eckert on topic Increase the number of e-mail reminders?
We would be interested in having an increase number of reminder emails available.

More
4 years 1 month ago #132294 by intouchweb
Replied by intouchweb on topic Increase the number of e-mail reminders?
Tuan,
What is the latest on this, is it something you are considering?