URGENT: Allow upgrading even if the original subscription for free plan expired

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 8 months ago #136478 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Normally, Membership Pro only allow upgrading subscription from plan A to plan B if the current subscription of plan A is still active. With this override, the system will allow upgrading even if the subscription for plan A (free) was expired before

You just need to get this file, unzip it, upload the received file to components/com_osmembership/helper/override folder on your site to have it works

Tuan
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #142642 by Tim Brown
Do we need to create the /overide folder and put it in there? i have other files in the helper folder but not another folder "overide".

Or do I just upload the file directly into the helper folder?

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #142643 by Tim Brown
Sorry this is now URGENT> I tried uploading the file directly to helper folder and that didn't work. So I went to delete the file and I accidentally deleted a different file by mistake and now my site is throwing this error.  I also can't navigate away to  anywhere else in the admin including eXtplorer or acybackup or even LOGOUT!  and now my site is completely screwed up with even the home page not showing. I made a backup just before trying this. 

Class 'OSMembershipHelper' not found

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #142645 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Tim

For this, you will need to submit a support ticket sending us super admin and FTP account of your site. I will find a way to upload that file for you

Tuan

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #142649 by Tim Brown
Can you please just give me the file and I'll put it back? I'm using a google cloud compute engine and I don't have FTP access.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #142650 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Here is the file from latest version
Attachments: