[05-July-2022] Membership Pro Version 3.1.0 Released

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 9 months ago #152600 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce new version of Membership Pro, version 3.1.0 with the following improvements:

1. Support Custom Subscription Start Date

Added a new setting to subscription plan called Subscription Start Date Option to control how subscription start date for new subscriptions of that plan to be calculated. It allows you to have flexible subscription start date if needed with 3 options below:
- Register Date
- Fixed Date
- Determine By Customer 
(by selecting the date they want from a custom field)
See  documentation  to understand more about how it works. It has been requested by many customers, and I'm happy to have it implemented

2. Added Smart Search Plugin

Added Smart Search - Membership Pro​​​​​​​ plugin to allow indexing subscription plans and make these plans searchable using Joomla Smart Search feature.

3. Improve Coupon Assignment

Add All Except Selected Plans coupon assignment option, so you can now create coupon which will be valid for all plans except certain selected plans

4. Improve Frontend Subscriptions Management
- Added menu item parameters to allow hiding the certain fields (Last Name, Created Date, Amount....) from subscriptions management screen if needed

5. Improve Members List and Member Details Page
- Added menu item parameter to allow hiding custom fields with empty value from the members list and member details page

6. Added Server Validation Rule To Validate Italian Tax Code

This could be use for Italian customers. If you want to validate the value which customers entered into a custom field to be a valid Italian Tax Code, set Server Validation Rule of the field to CodiceFiscale

7. Other Improvements

- Added Upload Max File Size config option to allow limiting maximum file size which users can upload from subscription form.
- Improved Password Validation: We now also validate password length and minimum number of lower cases characters configured in Password Options from Users component
- Improve Subscriptions Management Toolbar on Joomla 4, use Grouped Button to save space and make it looks more tidy

Please update your site to this latest version of Membership Pro to use these new features and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development. I will continue working hard to improve it, make it better from time to time.

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Unwin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #152672 by David Unwin
Dear Tuan,
Thank you so much for this update. This will give us the ability to offer much more flexible memberships to our visitors.
Our Visitors will be able to choose a membership to suit their circumstances and timings to  book events with us. Membership Pro and Events Booking are closely incorporated in our system.
Kind regards
David

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 9 months ago #152673 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [05-July-2022] Membership Pro Version 3.1.0 Released
Thanks David for confirming. I'm happy to hear that the feature is useful for you

Regards,

Tuan

More
1 year 8 months ago #152853 by Roger Clarke
Replied by Roger Clarke on topic [05-July-2022] Membership Pro Version 3.1.0 Released
Would it be possible to add a further option to the subscription start date to make it start when the payment is completed? This would be especially useful for offline payments so that the subscription starts when the admin changes the subscription status to active to show that payment has been received.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 8 months ago #152857 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [05-July-2022] Membership Pro Version 3.1.0 Released
I have to check it again but I think it is already handled by the system. When you publish an offline payment subscription, the system should recalculate the from date and to date of the subscription (so that subscribers won't loose any days in their active duration)

Maybe you can check it yourself? This is something we have implemented long time ago

Tuan

More
1 year 8 months ago #152858 by Roger Clarke
Replied by Roger Clarke on topic [05-July-2022] Membership Pro Version 3.1.0 Released
I thought it was implemented a long time ago too. But I discovered this a few weeks ago when testing on a client's site - and I asked them how they set the start date when they received payment and they manually change it to when they received the money. I have just tested this on another site and it hasn't set the subscription start date to the date / time I have activated the subscription. I'd only want the start date to be set on activating the first subscription, not on renewal, but I don't know if that is what everyone would want.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 8 months ago #152863 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Roger

For offline payment subscription, the way it works is that, when you publish the subscription record:

1. The system will calculate the difference between the date which the record is created to see the number of days difference

2. Then it will add this number of days (in difference) to both subscription start date and subscription end date of the subscription

The idea as I explained before is that subscribers should not loose any dates in their subscription duration. As of right now, it does that for every subscriptions, not just new/first subscription. If it is not working like that on your site, submit a support ticket sending us access to your site, tell me what I need to do to see the error so that I can check and correct it

Regards,

Tuan