[24-April-2022] Membership Pro version 3.0.1 released

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 5 days ago #151281 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce new version of Membership Pro, version 3.0.1 with the following improvements and bugs fixes:

1. Improve Custom Fields

-  Added Receive Emails setting. If set to Yes, the email entered into that custom field during subscription process will receive a copy of the following emails (same as the email entered into core Email field): Subscription (new subscription, subscription renew, subscription upgrade) emails, reminder emails, mass mail.
-  Added Read Only setting to make the field become read only (subscribers cannot change value of that field)
- Prevent custom fields data from being lost during renewal process in some special conditions below:
+ Subscription Renewal Behavior  set to Update Subscription
+ The field is configured to not being shown on renewal subscription form (subscribers does not have access or Hide On Renewal set to Yes)

2. Improve Mass Mail
- Allow sending attachment while sending mass mail to subscribers.

3. Improve Subscriptions Export
- Disable wrap text to make export result looks nicer on Excel
- Fix export not working when you enable filtering subscriptions base on custom fields value on subscriptions management screen

4. Improve Breadcrumb Handling
- Support breadcrumb properly in the extension so that it easier to navigate to previous pages in the tree using links generated in Joomla breadcrumb module

5. Improve SMS Plugins
- Added Default Prefix parameter. That could be set to country code of phone number in your country so that in case phone number which subscribers entered does not contain that country code, it will be added automatically before sending SMS so that the SMS can be delivered properly

6. Improve Newsletter Plugins
- Added new parameter to prevent adding group members to mailing lists.

7. Allow displaying expiration data in renew options
- Allow using [EXPIRED_DATE] tag in OSM_RENEW_OPTION_TEXT language item to show the expired date of the current subscription (subscribers will know exactly when his subscription will be expired before renewing)

8. Show New Version Available More Clear in Dashboard
- Whenever there is new version of the extension, there would be a notice displayed at the top of dashboard so that Admin will know about this new version and perform update.

9. Bugs Fixes
- Allow generating QRCODE for group members
- Fixed show price including tax on categories - accordion menu item type
- Added padding to Mass Mail and Batch SMS modal to make it looks nicer

Please update your site to this latest version of Membership Pro to use these new features and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development. I will continue working hard to improve it, make it better from time to time

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison, David Unwin, Joe Hacobian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #151443 by Rowe Prudente
Replied by Rowe Prudente on topic [24-April-2022] Membership Pro version 3.0.1 released
Hello, do I have to buy this package again to get these updates?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 11 months ago #151451 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [24-April-2022] Membership Pro version 3.0.1 released
Hello

No, your subscription is still active, so you don't need to buy it to update. Just follow the instructions at membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/gettin...on#use-joomla-update , configure Download ID and you should be able to update to latest version of the extension from administrator area of your site

Regards,

Tuan

More
1 year 11 months ago #151976 by Roger Clarke

8. Show New Version Available More Clear in Dashboard- Whenever there is new version of the extension, there would be a notice displayed at the top of dashboard so that Admin will know about this new version and perform update.

Is there any way to turn this off? I don't want my client admin users to see this message as they start worrying about it when there may be good reasons for delaying applying an update. It is also displaying as an error alert, which suggests there is an error, when it is just information.
Thanks,
Roger

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 11 months ago #151991 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [24-April-2022] Membership Pro version 3.0.1 released
Sorry, we do not have an option to turn off this. You can look at the file administrator/components/com_osmembership/view/dashboard/html.php and comment out this line of code at line 71:
Code:
Factory::getApplication()->enqueueMessage(Text::sprintf('OSM_UPDATE_AVAILABLE', 'index.php?option=com_installer&view=update', $this->updateResult['version']), 'error');

Regards,

Tuan

More
1 year 11 months ago #152000 by Roger Clarke
Hi Tuan,
I really don't want to customise the extension.
Please could you at least change the alert from alert-error to alert-info so that it is displayed as an information alert instead of saying Error? After all it is information rather than an error. Then I can do a language override to alter the message my clients would see.
Thanks,
Roger

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 11 months ago #152002 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Yes. Just made the change. Please access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package, upgrade it to the site manually and it will work like that

Tuan

More
1 year 11 months ago #152003 by Roger Clarke
Thanks, great service as ever - although I won't see what it looks like until the next update is released!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 11 months ago #152004 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Don't worry. It will look fine.