Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Membership Pro, version 2.26.3 with the following improvements and bugs fix:
1. Support Require Coupon Behavior
You can now set Require Coupon inside plan setup to Yes and users will be forced to provide a valid coupon code to subscribe for your subscription plan. In some special cases, this is needed and we now support this behavior in the extension.
2. Improve Coupons Management
We now allow you to put note for your coupon codes (both on add/edit coupon and batch coupon generation)
3. Improve Plans List Default Layout
Added a new parameter to the menu options to allow hiding plans information such as Subscription Length, Price.... in the layout. It could be useful in case you want to enter these information manually and format it with your own way using editor.
4. Updated Stripe and Stripe Checkout Payment Plugins
- Updated Stripe library using in the plugins to latest version
- Removed Payment Method Types parameter inside Stripe Checkout payment plugin and leave it to Stripe to determine what payment methods to show to customers themself. That makes sure many payment methods are available for users to pay if possible
5. Fixed Bugs On PHP 8
There were bugs in the code of Heading and Message field types which causes fatal error on PHP 8, so we got it fixed.
6. Other Bugs Fixes
- Payment Amounts are not calculated automatically when new subscription is created from backend
- Prevent wrong redirect behavior if a menu item selected for Login Redirect parameter inside plan setting becomes invalid (for example, being unpublished somehow)
- Fixed some typos on K2 items restriction plugin.
Please update your site to this latest package of Membership Pro to uses these improvements and bugs fix. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development
The following user(s) said Thank You: Impression eStudio, Adonay
We installed the updated/latest version of Mpro 2.26.3.
looking at this point from the release notes:
"4. Updated Stripe and Stripe Checkout Payment Plugins" joomdonation.com/forum/membership-pro-ch...2-26-3-released.html
but when we installed the Mpro 2.26.3. the stripe checkout went back to the old version(entering the Card details within our website) . Basically the Stripe Checkout (checkout that redirects to stripe website to enter the card details) it was overwritten by the update. And now we cannot revert it back to the one that we had from the previous version, We tried reinstalling the Stripe Checkout (the one that redirects to stripe website) but to no success, the update from 2.26.3 cannot be overridden
How should that new payment plugin look like? should it allow you to checkout on your own website or send you to stripe, because I think that only that option will allow stripe to offer more payment options, no?
It should really be possible that the stripe plugin allows to enter the credit card data on the joomla web site using the Stripe JS SDK. This is easy to implement and works also with 3D Secure. This would be a great feature, so you don't have to send the customers to the stripe site.