Internal server error on coupons

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #145288 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear Customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Membership Pro, version 2.23.2  with the following improvements:

1. Modernize codebase
This is the main effort of this release. We worked through the whole codebase of the extension to make it uses Joomla namespace classes instead of it's alias classes. That result in better code and a bit performance improvement

2. Added Categories Filter
Allows you to filter subscription records from certain category you want. That's useful if you have many plans in the system and have to use categories to categorize your plans.

3. Improve Coupon
Added Subscription Type parameter to coupon so that you can limit coupon usage to certain subscription type only (new subscription, subscription renewal or subscription update). That could be useful, for example, when you want a coupon could be used for subscription renewal only.

4. Improve Pricing Table Layout

You can now control color of each section (header, price, recommend badge) from menu item parameters using color picker. So if you want to customize these background colors, you can use color picker to choose the color you want instead of having to write custom css.

Please update your site to this latest version of Membership Pro to use these improvements. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development.

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison, David Unwin, Tracey Field, Chip Edwards, Adonay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Impression eStudio
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 8 months ago #145711 by Impression eStudio
Replied by Impression eStudio on topic Internal server error on coupons
Hi,

I updated yesterday from 2.23.1 to 2.23.2 and today we noticed that the coupons have problem when being applied in the payment page.
Specifically, there is internal server error when the payment method is PayPal and trying to retrieve (with ajax) the new price.

I installed the previous version and the coupons work again.

Since, as you said, you updated the coupons then maybe there is a small bug.

Thanks

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 8 months ago #145712 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Internal server error on coupons
Sound strange to me. Could you please try to use this tool membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/troubl...ng-to-latest-version , maybe some fields were not created during upgrade and it causes the error

If the error still happens, please submit a support ticket so that I can check it. As of right now, I'm working on some final clean up to have the extension fully compatible with upcoming Joomla 4 releases

Tuan

• Impression eStudio
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #145726 by Impression eStudio
Replied by Impression eStudio on topic Internal server error on coupons
I reinstalled the version 2.23.2 and did the database fix. 
I didn't see any special message, but now the coupons work.

Thanks
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Impression eStudio. Reason: Correct the syntax.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 8 months ago #145727 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Internal server error on coupons
OK, great. Happy to hear that. Maybe something happened with the previous update but the most important thing is it is working OK now

Tuan