• Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 months ago #141108 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro version 2.22.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Membership Pro, version 2.22.0 with the following improvements:

1. Improve Custom Fields Assignment
Now when you add/edit a custom field, you will see a new setting called Field Assignment with 3 options: All Plans, All Selected Plans, All Except Selected Plans. Compare to old version, you can now assign custom fields to All Except Some Selected Plans when it is needed. Sometime, it would help assigning custom fields to plans easier

2. Schedule Documents Plugin
 Same with  Schedule Articles Plugin , we develop a plugin called System - Membership Schedule Documents. It allows you to to schedule releasing documents/files to subscribers base on number of days which they subscribed for your subscription plan.

3. Added Subscription Form Content Plugin

With this plugin, you can add subscription form of the subscription plan you want into a Joomla article. Just use this syntax {mpsubscriptionform 2} (where 2 will be replaced with ID of the plan) and subscription form of plan with ID = 2 will be displayed in the article

4. Improve Frontend Subscriptions Management
Sometime you would want to hide some buttons (to disable some unneeded options) on frontend subscriptions management screen. Before, code customization will be needed but from now on, you just need to edit the menu item, change Hide Buttons parameter to hide the buttons you don't want to use on that page. Easy !

5. Improve Plans List menu options
Added new parameters to allow you to:
- Select the plans you want to be displayed when users access to the menu item
- Add Intro Text to the page if needed. If some text is entered into that parameter, it will be displayed at the top of page

6. Export Subscriptions To PDF
We added a button on backend subscriptions management screen to allow exporting subscriptions into PDF. The export is very basic (only some basic fields could be exported due to the limitation of PDF page size). It is added there to provide a way for you to export data into PDF and can customize the layout file (overridable) to meet your own needed if needed. 

7. Compatible with Twitter Bootstrap 5 (ready for latest Joomla 4)

Recently, Joomla development team decided that Joomla 4 will be shipped with twitter bootstrap 5 instead twitter bootstrap 4 (the work was already done, just few more bugs left before next beta release). Because of that reason, I decided to implement support for twitter bootstrap 5 in this release of Membership Pro. If you are builiding your site using Joomla 4, you can update to latest Joomla 4 nightly build package and configure Membership Pro to use twitter bootstrap 5, Membership Pro will work well with that latest Joomla 4 released

8. Some  Small Bugs Fixed
- Fixed SQL error on subscription complete page in some special conditions (auto login is enabled and session was lost for some reasons)
- Fixed error on updating user profile when email field is not allowed to edit.

Please update your site to this latest package of Membership Pro to use these improvements and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our product and support our development

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison, Melissa, Vincenzo, Marius Rus, David Unwin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #141156 by Vincenzo
Replied by Vincenzo on topic Membership Pro version 2.22.0 released
Hi Tuan,

for this:

2. Schedule Documents Plugin

where is it possible to download plugin?
(I updgrade my Membership Pro but the plugin doesn't show in plugin manager).

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 months ago #141158 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.22.0 released
Hello

I forgot to include the plugin in the package. Just added it to the package, so please access to My Downloads menu item, see the order and download latest package from there, upgrade it to your site to use it

Note that for these documents use in the plugin, you will have to upload it to media/com_osmembership/scheduledocuments folder

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vincenzo

More
3 years 2 months ago #141299 by Sven Kutz
Replied by Sven Kutz on topic Membership Pro version 2.22.0 released
Hi Tuan,

The update 2.22.0 will be shown in my backend, unfortunately I am unable to update. I receive an 403 error:

Download-ID has been saved correctly. I have double checked. Could you please help me and tell me what I am doing wrong again?

Thanks

Sven

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 months ago #141305 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Sven

I think maybe that Download ID was used for a different website (maybe on a sub-domain or on your dev site). Please generate and use a new Download ID (you can generate multiple Download IDs) and check it again. If the error still happens, submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can check to see why update does not work and get it sorted

Tuan

More
3 years 2 months ago #141308 by Sven Kutz
Replied by Sven Kutz on topic Membership Pro version 2.22.0 released

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Hi Sven

I think maybe that Download ID was used for a different website (maybe on a sub-domain or on your dev site). Please generate and use a new Download ID (you can generate multiple Download IDs) and check it again. If the error still happens, submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can check to see why update does not work and get it sorted

Tuan

Thanks Tuan, that fixed it! Download of update successful.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 2 months ago #141315 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Happy to hear that and thanks for the update

Tuan

• Andres Lopezvictoria
More
2 years 7 months ago #146328 by Andres Lopezvictoria
Replied by Andres Lopezvictoria on topic Membership Pro version 2.22.0 released
Hi

can I use {mpsubscriptionform 2} in a module?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 7 months ago #146334 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
No. But you can use MP View module. See membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/advanc...splay-view-in-module for instructions, look for Subscription Form section in that article for sample query string to use

Please try to setup it and let me know if you need more help

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andres Lopezvictoria