• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 5 months ago #129281 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro version 2.18.1 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Membership Pro, version 2.18.1 with the a bug fix and small improvements:

- Improved Group Membership. Now you can show any custom fields in Group Members management page in backend by set Show On Members List parameter to Yes

- Added a new parameter to System Membership Pro Cleaner plugin to allow choosing how many members before subscriptions without payment will be deleted (before it was hardcoded to 7 days)

- Some code cleanup for better code

- Fixed an issue with custom field assignment. If a field is assigned to All Plans, when you edit it, it's not being shown as assigned to ALL Plans and if you save it again without choosing all plans, it won't be assigned to any plan. This bug is main reason for releasing 2.18.1

- Fixed issue with Schedule Content Plugin when admin use Save As Copy button to save a copy of the plan.

Please update your site to this latest version of Membership Pro to have most stable version running on your site

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter O'Toole, Danny Malouin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #129320 by Vincenzo
Replied by Vincenzo on topic Membership Pro version 2.18.1 released
Hi Tuan,

I think that when you say:

"- Added a new parameter to System Membership Pro Cleaner plugin to allow choosing how many members before subscriptions without payment will be deleted (before it was hardcoded to 7 days)"

you mean "how many DAYS".
(and "7 HOURS" - I remember it was a matter of few hours, than pending orders via paypal/card disappear)

I have a question: is it possible to set a fraction of day (6 hours, 12 hours, and so on) via decimal number?
(6 hours = 0.25, 12 hours = 0.5, and so on).

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 5 months ago #129321 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.18.1 released
Hello

It's in Days, not Hours. We do not support fraction of day of day as it's not really needed

Don't try to delete it too fast. The reason is because sometime, Payment is processed but PayPal could not send notification to the system about the payment, so the system could not change status of the record to Active and few hours later, the record is deleted and no way to get data back

So better, at least set it to few days

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vincenzo

More
4 years 5 months ago #129325 by Vincenzo
Replied by Vincenzo on topic Membership Pro version 2.18.1 released
Ok, very thank for this advice! ;)

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 5 months ago #129336 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You're welcome :)

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #129522 by stealba
Replied by stealba on topic Membership Pro version 2.18.1 released

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote:
- Fixed an issue with custom field assignment. If a field is assigned to All Plans, when you edit it, it's not being shown as assigned to ALL Plans and if you save it again without choosing all plans, it won't be assigned to any plan. This bug is main reason for releasing 2.18.1

I have just updated to version 2.18.1, but I still encounter some problems.

In my site, a user subscribes to a plan with some custom fields, once the user is approved by the administrator, he has the opportunity to upgrade to a new plan with other new custom fields not present in the first plan. The upgrade subscription page correctly displays the custom fields, but the problem is that
after the upgrade has been performed, on the user profile page, the custom fields of the upgrade plan are not shown.

This happens only for the process of upgrading from one plan to the next. If a user directly subscribe the upgrade plan, the custom fields on the user profile page are displayed correctly.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by stealba.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 5 months ago #129535 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

In the user profile, the system only displays custom fields which are assigned to all plans

So if you have some custom fields assigned to a specific plan only, it won't be displayed on user profile is expected behavior

Tuan