How do I set a custom field to be optional on more than one campaign?

• Eric Darling
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #160522 by Eric Darling
I'm trying to make a custom field optional on some campaigns, but required on others.

Because it's a dropdown to select campaign on a custom field, I can only pick one campaign or all campaigns for a field. Similarly, I can only make a given custom field required or optional. I'd like to not have to create a custom field that's essentially the same thing for every single campaign on our site. Is there a way to do it with just one set to required and another set to optional, or do I have to make six different identical fields - one for each campaign on our site?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 1 week ago #160591 by Mr. Dam
Hi Eric,
Currently, Joom Donation doesn't have option to create batch custom fields. Actually, you can select option: Save as Copy for specific custom field, and Joom Donation will create a duplicate of that field. You just need to select Campaign for the field.
Thanks
Dam

• Eric Darling
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 1 week ago #160592 by Eric Darling
Thank you, Dam. It would be a nice feature to have. I now have to have 5 identical fields because one one form I want it to be optional.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Beaumont

More
7 months 1 week ago #160629 by Mr. Dam
Hi Eric,
OK, i will think about your idea.
Thanks
Dam

More
3 months 1 week ago #163460 by Samier
Yes it would be helpful to be able to choose multiple campaigns from the campaign list and not all for custom fields - please add as a feature - thanks

More
3 months 1 week ago #163525 by Mr. Dam
Hi Samier,
Yes, i will add it into the feature wish list of extension and find solution to implement it.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric Darling

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt