All kinds of problems all of a sudden with no obvious reason

• Dave Ascher
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
1 year 2 months ago #156309 by Dave Ascher
Joom Donation has been working fine since an upgrade of my site to Joomla 4.2.7 until some time this morning - after successfully processing a few donations, all kinds of errors started to occur ... 'session timeout', 'donation-failure' (no further detail supplied), and some too weird to describe or recall.  Every now and then, a donation was able to be processed normally.  I noticed (eventually) that I was not running the very latest version of Joom Donation so I updated to v5.2.13. The site is now completely unable to accept any donations at all. All my attempts to make a donation end with the site going to  peacecoalition.org/component/jdonation/d...tml?id=2259&Itemid=0 - a page that does not exist. Before the update it went to 
peacecoalition.org/component/jdonation/donation-failure.html where the original form is simply redisplayed with no further info.

I am unable to tell whether the problem lies with JoomDonation or with the hosting company or the network or hackers or who knows what else.
I'd be happy to supply you will credentials to log in and check this out.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #156314 by Mr. Dam
Hi Dave,
Please submit ticket on category: Joom Donation and provide your site credentials, we will help you to figure our the problems
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt