How to make Donor Status "Paid" automatically (PayPal Standard)

• Ernie
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 5 months ago #155060 by Ernie
The client made a donation via PayPal and it shows up in the Donor list, but is not reflected in the donations or thermometer on the home page.
I checked the column to change the status to paid, and refreshing the home page, it showed the donation.
But why was it necessary for me to go to the Donor's page and manually change the status?
I understand that it would default to pending or whatever the options are when an offline payment was made, but not for a confirmed PayPal payment.

The client seems pleased with Joom Donation, and I've invested about 2-1/2 hours in installing and configuring it. He would like for there to be a way to show the full campaign information on the home page in the main area. I created a module position in the main area to show it as a module, but it only shows the "intro" info and not the whole campaign. I temporarily changed the home page to display the Campaign List view but will need to change it back when they have a new event. I will be switching them to Events Booking from DT Register at that time so I can begin transitioning the website to PHP 8 and Joomla 4.

Thank you,
Ernie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #155133 by Mr. Dam
Hi Ernie,
Could you please submit ticket on category Joom Donation, and i will help you to check all mentioned problems
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt