Creating a custom field

More
15 years 2 months ago #728 by tamar
Creating a custom field was created by tamar
I need to create custom fields in the donation form - including a drop down field and a radio button - how can I do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #730 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Creating a custom field
Hi
This feature hasn't implemented in the current version of Joom Donation yet . We are currently working on it and will have it ready in the next few days ( about 1 week ) .
The custom fields which Joom Donation supports includes :
- Textbox
- Textarea
- Checkbox
- Dropdown
- Radio
- DateTime

Regards,
Ossolution Team

More
15 years 2 months ago #745 by Greg
Replied by Greg on topic Re:Creating a custom field
Any word on the status for this?:cheer:

More
15 years 2 months ago #746 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
We are currently still working on custom fields features . We will have it ready on Monday next week .
Regards,
Ossolution Team

More
15 years 1 month ago #894 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
Version 1.3 was released today with custom fields feature and many other improvements . Please log in to your account to download the extension and re-install it on your site .
Regards,
Ossolution Team

More
15 years 1 month ago #929 by Gurdy
Replied by Gurdy on topic Re:Creating a custom field
admin wrote:

Hi
Version 1.3 was released today with custom fields feature and many other improvements . Please log in to your account to download the extension and re-install it on your site .
Regards,
Ossolution Team

I just bought and installed Joom Donation. How do you create the custom fields?

More
15 years 1 month ago #931 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
You can create the custom fields by accessing the menu Joom Donation -> Fields management from administrator area of your site .
Thanks,
Ossolution Team

More
15 years 1 month ago #933 by Gurdy
admin wrote:

Hi
You can create the custom fields by accessing the menu Joom Donation -> Fields management from administrator area of your site .
Thanks,
Ossolution Team

Thanks! I got that to work on a testing version of a site I'm working on. But then when I created custom fields on the real site (hosted by a different Web hosting company), they don't appear. On both sites, the custom fields are marked Published. Is there something I might have forgotten to do to make the custom fields appear?

More
15 years 1 month ago #934 by Gurdy
gurdyg wrote:

admin wrote:

Hi
Thanks,
Ossolution Team

Thanks! I got that to work on a testing version of a site I'm working on. But then when I created custom fields on the real site (hosted by a different Web hosting company), they don't appear. On both sites, the custom fields are marked Published. Is there something I might have forgotten to do to make the custom fields appear?

When I click on the Next button, and the page shows me the information for review, it does show the description of the custom field, even though it didn't show it on the page with the Next button. So the custom field was apparently there but not displayed on the page with the Next button for some reason?

More
15 years 1 month ago #935 by Gurdy
gurdyg wrote:

gurdyg wrote:

admin wrote:

Hi
Thanks,
Ossolution Team

When I click on the Next button, and the page shows me the information for review, it does show the description of the custom field, even though it didn't show it on the page with the Next button. So the custom field was apparently there but not displayed on the page with the Next button for some reason?

Oops, I was wrong about that. I forgot that I changed the description of the comment box to be the same as the description of the custom field that isn't showing. So I was saying the description of the comment box after I clicked the Next button.

Anyway, I still have the problem that when I create custom fields on the real site (hosted by a different Web hosting company), they don't appear.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt