community builder registration?

• shawneo
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 10 months ago #144612 by shawneo
community builder registration? was created by shawneo
In Joomdonation I have chosen for community builder integration, specifically for the registration, doesn't seem to work. What am i missing?

kindly,
Shawn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #144613 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic community builder registration?
Hi,
When you integrate Joom Donation with Community Builder, you need to open "Fields" of Joom Donation (Backend -> Joom Donation -> Manage Custom Fields), and assign them to specific field of CB component. Thus, when user login and open the Donation form, Joom Donation will retrieve data of corresponding fields in CB and fill them into the fields in Donation form
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: NF

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #146068 by Tim Snellings
Replied by Tim Snellings on topic community builder registration?
I need to do this same process to pull community builder user field data into the events booking registration custom fields. In other words, when someone logs into my site using community builder, I want their information to flow to fill in the registration fields automatically so that they don't have to type in their info, which I already have in their user profile.  How do I do this? Tim
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Tim Snellings. Reason: Left out some clarification.

More
2 years 7 months ago #146074 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic community builder registration?
Hi Tim,
Are you want to mention to integration between Events Booking fields with Community Builder, right?
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt