Display amount textbox display option in each campaign

• Ryan Lopez
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #141247 by Ryan Lopez
Hello, 

Is there a way to choose to display the amount textbox in each campaign, rather than have it be a global setting in the configuraion? I want to have it shown only in certain campaigns with others only having one option. This way I can use this extention for membership regisration as well. Also, is there an easy way to change the default form text that says, "ONLINE DONATIONUse this form to make an online donation.Donor information"Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #141251 by Mr. Dam
Hi Ryan,
1. You can enable configure option "Amount by campaign", and then, when you add/edit Campaign at Backend of Joom Donation -> Tab: Message, you will able to add Pre-defined amounts for your campaign.
2. In the tab Message also, you can enter value for field: "Donation Page Message" to have unique message at top of Campaign's donation page. If it is empty, Joom Donation will use the message in Configuration page.
Thanks
Dam

• Ryan Lopez
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #141279 by Ryan Lopez
Hey Mr. Dam,

Thanks for the fast response! I did make the changes are you suggested, but it is still not quite what I am looking for. I have attached a screen capture showing exactly what I am looking for and hopefully that is something that is already in the JoomDonation settings. If not, is there a way I can get help with modifying the code to add an on/off for these items in the individual campaign setup? Thanks!

Ryan
Attachments:

• Ryan Lopez
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #141369 by Ryan Lopez
Hello Mr. Dam,

Just writing back to see if you could please answer the last reply I sent on this topic. Your help is much appreciated.

More
3 years 2 months ago #141370 by Mr. Dam
Hi Ryan,
Could you please send the link to your Donation form here so i can let you know the custom CSS to hide the parts you don't need. By the way, there aren't anyway to enable/disable custom Donation Amount box in campaigns, it's global configure option and will be applied to all campaign donation pages
Thanks
Dam

• Ryan Lopez
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #142375 by Ryan Lopez
Hello Mr. Dam,

Here is the link to the form I want to modify. I want to remove

"ONLINE DONATION"
and
"Donor information"

I would prefer to replace them with "ONLINE REGISTARTION" and "Member Information" but I understand that is not currently possible. do you have any plans on adding this feature to Joomdonation? It would be helpful to have full form overrides in every campaign. Thanks!

lplac.us/about-us/join

More
3 years 1 month ago #142376 by Mr. Dam
Hi Ryan,
You can use Translation tool at Backend of Joom Donation to filter and change those static labels
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt