Triggering Donation Receipts

• Ed Chee
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #134720 by Ed Chee
Triggering Donation Receipts was created by Ed Chee
Hi,
How do you configure receipts to be sent out after a donation is received?
We have 2 payment methods; PayPal (immediate receipt on payment confirmation from Paypal) and check (manual receipts upon payment received).

In the Paypal case, all the emails, etc. are working fine, but no donation receipt is sent. Not sure how to implement that; is it a short code tag in the thank-you email that I need to add?

For the check (manual) method, is there a way I can trigger it to send a receipt when the check payment is manually received? I don't see an option for that.

Finally, for those donations that we've already received where no donation receipt was sent, how do I trigger those receipts? I can see a list of the donors and amounts in the back-end, but don't see a way to trigger the donation receipt (resend or otherwise).

Need some advice on how to get this working for my use-cases above.

Ed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #134722 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Triggering Donation Receipts
Hi Ed,
You mean that the Donation confirmation emails are sent but no Invoice Receipt attach in those emails?
Thanks
Dam

• Ed Chee
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #134735 by Ed Chee
Replied by Ed Chee on topic Triggering Donation Receipts
Yes, that is correct. The donation confirmation emails go out but no invoice receipt. Is there a switch somewhere that I need to set, or a shortcode that I need to include in the confirmation email?

More
3 years 10 months ago #134736 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Triggering Donation Receipts
Hi Ed,
Please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. I will check to see why the Invoice isn't be attached in Donation confirmation emails
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt