The form information is for....internal use?

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 5 days ago #134131 by spitjack
Or is Stripe (or Stripe Checkout) using any of that information? We'd like to reduce the privacy exposure as much as possible, and making some fields optional would reduce privacy exposure to those sensitive about such things.

__
a 'spit' is a rod upon which savory food was roasted, turned in ancient times by a 'jack', a middle English word for an ordinary laborer (eg jack of all trades, steeplejack, lumberjack). Today, this job is usually referred to as a 'pitmaster'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 3 days ago #134164 by spitjack
Replied by spitjack on topic The form information is for....internal use?
Answer to my own question: yes. The back end records stay in the back end and are not passed to Stripe.

__
a 'spit' is a rod upon which savory food was roasted, turned in ancient times by a 'jack', a middle English word for an ordinary laborer (eg jack of all trades, steeplejack, lumberjack). Today, this job is usually referred to as a 'pitmaster'.

More
4 years 1 day ago #134215 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic The form information is for....internal use?
Hi,
You want to reduce number required fields in Donation form, right?
Thanks
Dam

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #134319 by spitjack
Replied by spitjack on topic The form information is for....internal use?
My question was related to what information collects from JD is passed to Stripe. The answer in Stripe Checkout is 'not much.' The amount, and we get back a transaction code so Stripe records can be matched to the table in JD. So it appears to me.

Also - everything is working well.

__

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt