How can I over ride the total Donation amount?

• Matt Mercurio
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133215 by Matt Mercurio
How can I over ride the total Donation amount? was created by Matt Mercurio
How do I over ride the total donation amount so that the thermometer will reflect an existing campaign total donation dollar amount?

I started a fundraising campaign at the beginning of March. I already have over 3000.00 in donations. I just purchased, installed, configured the JoomDonation plugin on my site and successfully connected it to my existing campaign through Square. I want the thermometer to reflect the existing donation amount of 3015.00 instead of starting at zero. Is this possible? If so, where do I go make the change. I am not shy of changing any css fill or config file to make this happen.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133217 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
You can create fake donation records through tool: Manage Donors at Backend of Joom Donation to update donated amount of your campaign
Thanks
Dam

• Matt Mercurio
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133228 by Matt Mercurio
Replied by Matt Mercurio on topic How can I over ride the total Donation amount?
WOW ! of course ! Why didnt I think of that...so simple.

• Matt Mercurio
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133233 by Matt Mercurio
Replied by Matt Mercurio on topic How can I over ride the total Donation amount?
Mr. Dam - Thanks for your advice and idea. I did add a few fake donors with amounts that would total te real campaign and it did show the correct total in the dashboard....however, the thermometer did not change. Just to make sure...I made sure that new fake donors had everything the real donors have in their profile, with concerns to payment type, transaction ID (I made up new ID's for the fake donors), as well as a payment method - "Square" Still no luck...... any ideas on what I am missing?

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133238 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic How can I over ride the total Donation amount?
Hello Matt

Submit a support ticket to Joom Donation category tell us the problem. Our support staff will help checking and solving the issue

Regards,

Tuan

• Matt Mercurio
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133261 by Matt Mercurio
I found the issue and fixed it. Thanks!

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133262 by Mr. Dam
Hi Matt,
It seems your added donation records are unpaid, so that the total donated amount isn't updated, right?
Thanks
Dam

• Matt Mercurio
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133269 by Matt Mercurio
Mr. Dam,

I exported all the previous records in the campaign from my square account and imported them in as new donors...then YES I set the status to "paid" and assigned the newly imported donors to the campaign I built in JoomDonation. All good ! However...now I have an issue with the responsive layout with the donor page. I am going to make a new post...and see if I can get some help. -Thanks!

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133275 by Mr. Dam
OK, or you can submit ticket (Clicking on menu Support Tickets at the top) and raise new ticket on category Joom Donation, i will support you directly.
Thanks
Dam

• Matt Mercurio
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #133424 by Matt Mercurio
Mr. Dam,

I have submitted a support ticket to your attention concerning the donation page as a responsive layout on iPhones/Android Phones.

Thanks,
Matt

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt