Anonymous donation

• Egon Schulz
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #123104 by Egon Schulz
Anonymous donation was created by Egon Schulz
If i check the box "Anonymous donation" and click "Process donation" the required field check proceeds and several balloon hint windows are popping up and ask me to enter valid values. The meaning of anonymous donation to my opinion is not to be requested to enter personal data. See the wikipedia donation form for - to my opinion - logical behaviour. So if a check here has no effect to the input fields for personal details where does it has an effect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #123110 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Anonymous donation
Hi Egon,
You mean when user click on "Anonymous donation", it should show the popup with alert, right?
Thanks
Dam

More
4 years 3 months ago #130897 by Bill
Replied by Bill on topic Anonymous donation
I agree with Egon. Clicking the "anonymous donation" would mean that no information about the donor should be required. All the fields requesting information should disappear, allowing the donor to make the donation without having to divulge any personal information. I suspect that any potential donations from anonymous donors would simply not be made when the donor realises that he/she has to leave personal information. This would be a pity!

More
4 years 3 months ago #130922 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Actually, even you select option "Anonymous donation", you still need to enter necessary information for payment, but at frontend, your Name, Email won't be shown up
Thanks
Dam

More
4 years 3 months ago #130928 by Bill
Thanks for the reply, Mr. Dam. Can we not have the option to suppress the form if the Anonymous option is chosen?

More
4 years 3 months ago #130951 by Mr. Dam
Nope, as i told you, Name and Email are important for using in Payment plugins
Thanks
Dam

More
4 years 3 months ago #130973 by Bill
Thanks Dam. OK, I understand what you are saying. I will change the message on that page so that those donors realise why they need to provide their name and email address details. Also I will remove the edit checks on all the other fields so that they are not obliged to provide those details.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt