Traceable receipts

• Mike Carlson
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #121953 by Mike Carlson
Traceable receipts was created by Mike Carlson
I run a non-profit registered Canadian charity organization and currently updating our old outdated website, Neutropenia support I have been looking for a back end / front end component to manage future online / offline donations received. I know that most charitable organizations issue receipts or sales orders that can be submitted for tax deductions that are somehow numbered or serialized for tractability, i.e. who was that receipt issued to?? So far Joom Donation is the only add on that answers most of my requirements. Is there a way to have some form of serialized or numbered receipts printed on the actual income tax receipt going out and included in the donors database for our records??? I have asked this question a few times but have not got any response. If this is asking the impossible then please let me know.. Thanks Mike Carlson..

Since no one will reply to this, even to tell me it can't be done or it's a dumb idea. I will need to find my own way to handle this.. Thank-you for all your help and support!!
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Mike Carlson. Reason: No reponce from any one..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #133108 by nate covington
Replied by nate covington on topic Traceable receipts
Two thoughts, you could either hook up a transactional email API to your site, so that all outgoing messages from Joomla (e.g. receipts) are tracked / logged / etc.

My other thought is if you look at the Membership Pro plugin, it creates a membership ID for each user. So you could configure Membership Pro "plans" to act as donations, they auto-renew and charge the user each year/month, etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt