Remove Last Name field?

More
15 years 2 months ago #613 by Greg
Remove Last Name field? was created by Greg
Is it possible to remove the last name field in the submission form and change the first name to "Username"?

If this is possible is it easy to modify the donors module to only show the Username as well?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #617 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Remove Last Name field?
If you know php/joomla code, you can change the code to meet your requirement easily. Otherwise, you cannot change it for now .

I will think about it and add this feature in the next version of Joom Donation soon. ( one week later ) .

Thanks,
Ossolution Team

More
15 years 2 months ago #618 by Greg
Replied by Greg on topic Re:Remove Last Name field?
I am still running the extension on my test site, so I can wait a week for the feature add. B)

Test Site

More
15 years 2 months ago #675 by Greg
Replied by Greg on topic Re:Remove Last Name field?
Looking forward to the next update, any word on the progress for it and if you'll be including the option to choose username versus first/last name? :silly:

The only component similar to Jdonations requires zend optimizer and I know a bunch of gaming clans including myself have no interest in installing additional apps to get a Joomla! extension to function properly. With all the options already in the Jdonations it will easily become the best donation extension available and it will be even more popular with the gaming community with the username option added into it.

Thanks for all the hardwork!

More
14 years 4 months ago #1878 by jade henry
Replied by jade henry on topic Re:Remove Last Name field?
I need to remove the last name field due to confidentiality issues. Can you tell me how to remove it please.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1888 by Dave
Replied by Dave on topic Re:Remove Last Name field?
If you have the latest version, it's part of the options. Just de-select it. If you don't have the latest version, download it.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1889 by jade henry
There isn't a selection to unselect lastname. I only downloaded this yesterday so I assume I have the latest version. Also I can't download anything else untill the author assigns my order with my account!

More
14 years 3 months ago #1900 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
In this version, we don't have an option to hide the last name field yet . I will note it and add it to the next version of the extension .
Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 3 months ago #1917 by jade henry
When do you reckon this will be available as my issues have a real problem with confidentiality.

Or could you give me a quick hack to remove the field from the form and make it unrequired?

Pretty please.

First name is fine its just last name.

More
14 years 3 months ago #1919 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I am working on it right now and will update it to the latest version . I will setup it on your server once It is done . Should not take me more than 20 mins .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt