Thermometers don't update after offline payment

• olivierdb
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #3842 by olivierdb
Hello,

When I make an offline donation (wire bank transfer), the thermometers are not updated.

Ideally, I would like to be able to update the donation amounts and donor details myself manually after I have verified that the amounts have been transferred successfully to my bank account. Alternatively, the thermometers could be updated automatically once the next button is clicked on the donation form. Then, it would be good if it was possible to cancel a specific donation if the funds were not received.

Thanks for taking note.

Regards,
Olivier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3904 by pwidner
I would like to find an answer toi this as well?

More
13 years 8 months ago #3910 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Thermometers don't update after offline payment
Hi

When someone donate to you via Offline payment method , the thermometers won't be updated immediately . It is only be updated when you actually received payment (via bank, for example) and update payment status of this donation record to Paid (you can change the status of Donation Record from Donors management screen) .

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 7 months ago #4145 by ccoxhead
My thermometer does not update even after I mark Offline Donations as Paid.

Any suggestions?

All the best,
Chuck

More
13 years 7 months ago #4280 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Thermometers don't update after offline payment
Hi Chuck

I just checked again and found that the thermometer updated properly when an offline donation record is marked as paid . If you are still having the issue , please feel free to submit a support ticket contains FTP account and Joomla administrator account of your site so that I can check it for you .

Thanks ,

Tuan

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt