Cancel Paypal still register like payed

• emjay_smitten
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #3033 by emjay_smitten
Cancel Paypal still register like payed was created by emjay_smitten
Hello,

I love your component 2.6.1. Especially the campaigns.

I have two problems though:

In back-end Joomla global settings I marked: Allow user registration to YES; New user account activation to YES.
In joomla donation configuration I marked: Registration integration to YES and REQUIRE.

When going as a customer to paypal and decide to cancel and being redirected back to the website (local host testing), I look at the back-end and still this cancelled paypal user is registered and enabled like they had payed.

Also setting Allow user registration to YES is causing bypassing the paypal payment and registration through the login module from joomla itself.

In back-end Joomla global settings I marked: Allow user registration to NO; New user account activation to YES.
When going as a customer to hit the Process Donation button, I get the red and white 403 screen saying access forbidden.

Also setting Allow user registration to YES again is not giving me the 403 screen anymore but still they can bypass the paypal payment and registration by going to the login module from joomla itself.

What is causing these problems?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 11 months ago #3034 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Cancel Paypal still register like payed
Hi

The purpose of registration integration is that It allows users to register for an account on your site while donating and map this donation record to user account .

Could you please clear some points :

1. You want user account to be deleted if they cancel payment at paypal ?
2. Why do you want to delete the account ?

I am currently working on new version of the extension : Integrating Paypal Pro and some other improvements . If it is not urgent, I will get back to you regarding this issue at this time on tomorrow .

Thanks,

Tuan

• emjay_smitten
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #3035 by emjay_smitten
Replied by emjay_smitten on topic Re:Cancel Paypal still register like payed
I am using it for a website I am setting up, supporting immigrant with learning the dutch language.

The donations however I want to use as a fee to become a member and access the member area. Donations will go to help emigrant that want to leave Haiti. So, you see my need for this perfect module. I can help more people this way.

So, yes, I want to delete the account when they cancel.

I am not in a hurry today. But want to get it live as soon as possible.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Martin
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by emjay_smitten.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt