PayPal Account Needed?

• Nolan Sanders
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #2741 by Nolan Sanders
PayPal Account Needed? was created by Nolan Sanders
When I use my wordpress Paypal button it redirects a paypal option that allows users without an account to pay by credit card. Joomdonation directs to a page forcing Paypal account registration. Why is this? Is it possible to change?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #2742 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:PayPal Account Needed?
Hi

That is something setting in Paypal . One of my customers had the same issue . He called paypal and received response from Paypal :

- The email address (paypal account) must be confirmed .
- The paypal account must be a premier of business account .

In this case, I think you should make a phone call to Paypal and ask them for support. They will help you to enable creditcard payment within your Paypal account .

Thanks,
Tuan

More
13 years 7 months ago #4354 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:PayPal Account Needed?
Hi

Infact , It is not something related to the extension . If you look at the demo site for the extension, It you can see that when you are redirected to Paypal , you can pay by creditcards or you can pay by balance of your Paypal account .

I had a customer who had this problem . He just contacted Paypal and everything works fine . If you want to check your Paypal account has creditcard payment enabled or not, let me know your Paypal email and I am happy to check it for you (I don't need password, just need your Paypal email . I will change the paypal account to yours to test it) .

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 7 months ago #4358 by isfred
Replied by isfred on topic Re: PayPal Account Needed?
www.joomdonation.com/index.php?option=co...view&catid=8&id=4353

still got 1 question there, basically having peopple fill out forms twice if they dont have a paypal account is not good idea. hopefully you have a good idea for that thread.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt