• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 1 month ago #2713 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Next button redirect to homepage issue was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi all

I have received some support request about this issue . On Donation Form, when users click on Next button, instead redirecting users to confirmation page, the system redirect users to homepage of the website . This is something wrong with Joomla core code.

I just released the latest code of the extension which fix this issue . If anyone get this issue, simply Go to Configuration function of Joom Donation, Set Fix Next Button issue config option to Yes . After that, the issue will be fixed .

Thanks,
Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #3157 by wilsonid
Replied by wilsonid on topic Re:Next button redirect to homepage issue
Where do you go to download the latest version and do I have to repurchase the update? I downloaded the Joom Donation plugin in March and have yet to get it working do to the issue with the next button redirecting to the homepage. Thanks.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 11 months ago #3159 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Next button redirect to homepage issue
Hi

Please let me know the email you used to purchase the extension and Paypal transaction ID . I will check the order and send it to you by morning (It is almost 1am here and I will go to bed now) .

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 11 months ago #3161 by wilsonid
Replied by wilsonid on topic Re:Next button redirect to homepage issue
Where do I send you that information? Via the contact form? I wouldn't feel comfortable posting the PayPal transaction ID on the forums. Thank you again for your help.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt