Custom Campaign Thank You message not appearing!

• Michael Brown
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #2620 by Michael Brown
Hi,
I've ran a couple of Paypal Tests for one of our campaigns (for Sponsorship payments to our event).

When the script returns FROM Paypal - it comes back to the DEFAULT Thank you message. I have a Custom Thank You message set up in this Campaign - specific information for the Sponsors. But they never see it.

Help? We were going to make this campaign live today - I didn't know it wasn't working. :-(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Michael Brown
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #2637 by Michael Brown
Replied by Michael Brown on topic Re:Custom Campaign Thank You message not appearing!
I'm bumping this. I believe it's a bug and I need this fixed soon please.

More
14 years 1 month ago #2639 by Clint Herron
Replied by Clint Herron on topic Re:Custom Campaign Thank You message not appearing!
I'm just another user, but I have my site working with a custom thank you message. Could you please tell me:

What version of DMS are you using?
If you go to Components -> Documents Seller -> Configuration -> Messages -> Thank you message, this properly shows your custom message?
Are all of your changes checked in? ( Tools -> Global Checkin )

More
14 years 1 month ago #2640 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Custom Campaign Thank You message not appearing!
Hi
I will check and fix it in the next 30 mins .
Thanks,
Tuan

BTW, you posted the question in wrong forum. I will move it to Joom Donation forum .

Thanks,
Tuan

• Michael Brown
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #2643 by Michael Brown
Replied by Michael Brown on topic Re:Custom Campaign Thank You message not appearing!
OOOPS. I'm sorry. Thanks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #2644 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Custom Campaign Thank You message not appearing!
I found the issue. Could you send an email to contact@joomdonation.com contains the FTP account ? I will update one file to your site and all will work as expected .

Thanks,
Tuan

More
14 years 1 month ago #2645 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
The issue fixed, code uploaded to your site. I also updated this to download package on the server . For other users which need this feature, just login to your account, download the latest version and re-install it on your site .

Thanks,
Tuan

• Michael Brown
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #2654 by Michael Brown
Thank you, Tuan. It seems to work fine now.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt