Payment Gateway Selection

• Allen Burtt
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #2450 by Allen Burtt
Payment Gateway Selection was created by Allen Burtt
I note that Document Seller currently offers three payment gateways (with more to be added in the future). My question is - Can the seller set the default payment gateway so that the customer is directed to that gateway when making an order?

Reason for my question - Most of my customers will not have an account with any of those gateways, so I will expect them to use a gateway that has a credit card payment option. I would in those circumstances want Document Seller to direct the order straight to the gateway that gives that option AND where I have a sellers account. I don't want to open more than one seller account with a payment gateway provider (so as to keep admin/paperwork to a minimum).

In short, if I join PayPal as a seller, then that is only gateway I want the customer's order to be directed to. PayPal will then let the customer pay by credit card and handle the rest of the transaction through my seller account.

Cheers, Allen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2451 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Payment Gateway Selection
Hi Allen
In the configuration function of DMS, you will see a config option called Payment gateways. You can choose the payment gateways to use here, just the gateways you want to use, not all the gateways.

Normally, you will only use one payment gateway, for example, Paypal and the payment gateways selection from front-end will not be showed. The system then will use the payment gateway you choose from back-end for processing payment .

Hope the explanation is clear to you .

Thanks ,
Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt