Submit All Contact Information

• Whit Gatewood
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #2062 by Whit Gatewood
Submit All Contact Information was created by Whit Gatewood
When I submit a donation to Paypal, only the first name, last name, and country is being displayed. How do I get the other address, phone, and email fields to show up in PayPal? I'd also like the campaign that the user selected to show up at the top of the PayPal screen instead of it just saying "Online Donation".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2068 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Submit All Contact Information
Hi

How do I get the other address, phone, and email fields to show up in PayPal

=> For email address , I read the document and don't see that paypal allow us to pass this information to paypal . For phone number, the phone number in paypal require different format from the phone number on donation form (Paypal requires 3 textboxes for phone number : phone_a, phone_b, phone_c), so we could not populate the phone number in paypal checkout page as well .

I'd also like the campaign that the user selected to show up at the top of the PayPal screen instead of it just saying "Online Donation".

=> You can change it by changing the language string from Online Donation to Donate For [CAMPAIGN_TITLE] or something like that . Please note that we can use the tag [CAMPAIGN_TITLE] tag for the text . It will be replaced by the campaign title which users choose on donation form . This code is only available on latest code of version 2.6, so please login to your account to download the latest version and re-install on your site .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt